Freelance writers - Automotive website
compensation: Freelance rates
- Must have a background in automotive writing/journalism
- Ability to sift through the world of cars to identify "BOLD" rides in a way that's interesting
- Strong point of view that would enable you to hold you own with any gearhead
- Have the ability to break down press releases and news quickly
- Be able to articulate thoughts clearly and concisely
- Other skills a plus, like photography, video editing and photoshop
- Have experience with how the web works, SEO, social platforms, etc
- Live and breathe cars as much as we do.
- Have a sense of humor
- Part time / freelance opportunity exists with potential for a full-time position
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers